Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update

We are getting excited!! Applications have been sent out and God is calling forth His team!! We have been in much prayer for this trip already!
My goals...in 10 months from now we will be getting ready to go. By then I plan on being prayed up and ready! I have made the commitment to read thru the entire Bible before next October and to study the charcteristics of Jesus... This is going really well so far. I am praying the the whole team will take this challenge. I am also commited to fasting... not just here and there but living a fasted lifestyle. This will be very hard for me for I am addicted to sugar. Right now a close friend and I are fasting sugar 1 sweet iteam a day and then in a week we will go to everyother day and then to every three and so forth to where we eat one dessert every 5 days. This has been the hardest thing for me. But I am commited to no longer put anything in my life before my God and I have definetly done that with sugar!
I have three applications in so far...I can't wait to see what God is going to do with this team!

No comments:

Post a Comment