Sunday, November 7, 2010

Starting my journey

I am still trying to figure all this out...so bare with me!
I was priveledged to go to Africa last January and while I was there God birthed in me a desire to bring a team back. So here I go... The first round of applications have been sent out so We will see the response! I will be blogging more about my story and my journey to get here, But for now the purpose of our trip...October 2011 we will be returning to Ghana West Africa. We will be digging another well and visiting and ministering at a lake where children have been sold into slavery to work on fishing boats for 10-14 hrs a day as young as 4 years old. This is also for awarness. We live in the great and mighty USA with our blinders on about what is going on in the world!  WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE but we have TO DO something!!!  Christianity is NOT a passive religion... Jesus WENT ABOUT DOING good.  SO should WE!!!
I look forward to journalling my experience...even if I am the only one who reads it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment